Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In the Beginning...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know "not another real estate bubble blog!". Right...and not so, right. Unlike other blogs out there that rail on and on about what's wrong, we will attempt to show you what's right and how to take advantage of it.

This blog is written by an Appraiser (me) who is actively involved in Real Estate Valuation and who has his eye on the day to day movement of the market and all that influences it.

Of course, that means (cue in dramatic music)...the Stock Market (cue out dramatic music). We (me, myself & I) will also be looking at how what happens on Wall Street influences Real Estate and vice versa.

And on a special note, I chose to launch today (at like THREE in the morning) because it's my son Malaki's 8th birthday. And if you're wondering, his name is pronounced Mal-uh-kie, just like Malachi, the last book of the Old Testament. Here's to you kid...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get up and stretch with Ginkgo!

Anonymous said...

So that's what you do at 1:25 AM

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Malaki!